Sun Plaza’ stores are are opened in accordance with applicable law. Most of the shops in the mall have resumed their activity, but, although a series of relaxation measures have been adopted, the current legislation obliges a certain conduct of social distancing.
We want your shopping experience to be safe and stress-free, so we’ve put a number of measures in place:
– installation of dispensers with disinfectant,
– measuring the temperature of customers at the entrance,
– restricting the access of persons not wearing a protective mask,
– regular disinfection of all contact surfaces,
– constant monitoring of traffic to avoid congestion,
– implementation of markers for social distancing.
Your safety is our number one priority, so all the measures we implement will be continuously adapted to the needs of customers and employees of the mall to create a suitable environment in which they feel safe.
Please be patient, there are limits to the number of people who can enter a store at one time.
The operating hours of the shopping center during this period will take place Monday to Thursday between 10:00 and 18:00, and Friday to Sunday between 10:00 and 18:00, with the exception of the Cora hypermarket and certain shops with specific activities.
Please check the program of the store of interest with its representatives.