Sun Plaza is set to reopen on June 15, in accordance with applicable law. Most of the shops in the mall will resume their activity, but, although a series of relaxation measures have been adopted, the current legislation obliges a certain conduct of social distancing.
We want your shopping experience to be safe and stress-free, so we’ve put a number of measures in place:
– installation of dispensers with disinfectant,
– measuring the temperature of customers at the entrance,
– restricting the access of persons not wearing a protective mask,
– regular disinfection of all contact surfaces,
– constant monitoring of traffic to avoid congestion,
– implementation of markers for social distancing.
Your safety is our number one priority, so all the measures we implement will be continuously adapted to the needs of customers and employees of the mall to create a suitable environment in which they feel safe.
Please be patient, as store opening hours may vary – there are limits to the number of people who can enter the store at one time.
The operating hours of the shopping center will take place between 10:00 and 22:00, with the exception of the Cora hypermarket and certain shops with specific activities, which are open from 08:00.
Considering the premises of the gradual resumption of commercial activities, until July 16th, the shops in the shopping center can opt for a reduced schedule, having the obligation to observe a working schedule with the public of at least 8 hours, between 12:00 and 20: 00. Please check the program of the store of interest with its representatives.