* Three Days of Interaction with Technology *
* Gaming, VR and superlative entertainment *
Sun Tech, the interactive technology exhibition organised by Sun Plaza annually, returns on June 21-23, with an extended edition that will take place both on the ground floor in Sun Atrium and on the 1st floor in Central zone.
The public will be able to interact with the novelties proposed by technology partner partners from 10.00-22.00, testing products, through competitions and unprecedented demonstrations. This year, the focus will be on interacting with virtual reality, presenting gaming solutions and accessing the most popular games. Other equipment such as laptops, phones, printers, projectors, as well as peripherals will be exposed.
Sun Tech partners will also have dedicated spaces this year, presenting systems or solutions ready for testing:
– Acer will bring to the public the newest Predator gaming devices on which League of Legends competitions will take place. In addition to the competition area, visitors will have the opportunity to explore virtual worlds through the Mixed Reality solution and discover the solutions for content creators from the new ConceptD range. Along with Wacom, a graphics design competition with prizes will be held at the stand.
– ASUS first announced its presence at Sun Tech and will welcome visitors with a 10-game gaming area where FIFA19, Mortal Kombat 11 and League of Legends will compete. In addition, those present at the stand will also be able to test two of the newest and most reputable laptops, the Republic of Gamers: ROG Zephyrus S GX701, the smallest and thinnest 17 inch gaming laptop, and ROG Zephyrus S GX502.
– Epson, the traditional partner of Sun Plaza, will be both the print and Full HD projectors in a concept that highlights the partnership with the F1 Mercedes AMG Petronas team. Visitors will be able to test the new Epson video projector on a racing simulator and will be able to go home with photos made with the famous F1 pilots of Mercedes AMG Petronas, Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas, wirelessly printed from their own smartphone with the Epson L7160 printer.
– Logitech will exhibit the latest products in a test set-up, peripherals with PCs, laptops and consoles made available. At the stand, the G502 mouse, which joins the world’s most advanced wireles gaming class, can be tested by launching the G502 LIGHTSPEED. LIGHTSPEED technology delivers ultra-fast and unmatched performance in esports games. In addition, it is equipped with the new generation HERO 16K sensor and is compatible with POWERPLAY technology.
– PC Garage expects all enthusiastic gamers to test PC Garage Raptor5 Comic Con Edition in the most desirable games: Fortnite and Overwatch. IT enthusiasts will witness LIVE assemblies during the event, and the most skilled will be able to win prizes. Of great interest will be the VR area by HTC Vive, where virtual reality can be tested.
– PlayStation will feature an animated virtual reality console and console platform that visitors can try out the latest multiplayer titles and games.
– Trust Gaming will warm the atmosphere through Fortnite and Heartstone competitions (played on Huawei tablets), and the interactive corner will have, besides the known peripherals, the unique gaming machine in the world that will allow those interested to play FIFA19.
The exhibition is open to the general public for education and entertainment purposes and is not intended for sale.
cation and entertainment purposes and is not intended for sale.