The Info Desk representative works at the information desk located in the shopping center under the supervision of the shopping center administrator. The role of the Info Desk Representative is to provide excellent service to visitors and maintain the relationship with the mall’s tenants.
– Greet visitors and answer their questions and requests in a friendly, polite, energetic manner, with a customer-centric attitude, both in direct contact and over the phone.
– Provision of correct and accurate information in a timely manner.
– Collecting and recording requests and complaints from visitors.
– Assisting visitors to benefit from all the facilities that the shopping center offers.
– Providing instructions and guidance regarding orientation in the shopping center.
– Providing information about the shopping center, including active events and campaigns.
– Adequate administration, according to the instructions received, of shopping vouchers, cards, gifts and other inventory items, part of the Info Desk’s activity.
– Administrative support.
– Making announcements on the internal station regarding the events and activities organized in the shopping center, as well as other requests from the management of the shopping center (announcements related to lost objects, illegally parked cars, etc.).
– Informing management about specific situations and making recommendations to improve the activity.
– Secondary school graduate (high school education), postgraduate studies are an advantage.
– The ability to absorb and apply the instructions received.
– Excellent communication skills in both Romanian and English.
– Interpersonal skills for an optimal professional relationship with visitors, colleagues and supervisors.
– Computer skills.