Invite nature into your school. You propose the concept and we set it up together!
Do you want to spend your breaks in the most beautiful school garden? Then take part in the “Give Your School a New Garden!” Competition, organized by Sun Plaza in Schools across the 4th district, starts May 2nd! Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Make a team with three other colleagues in grades IV-VII.
Step 2: Design the concept for a 150 m2 garden.
Step 3: We wil help you plant it with 3,000 euros!
Terms of Participation:
• Students should be organized in teams of 4 and teacher engagement should be limited to team coordination.
• A team can compete with a single garden project.
• Each team has to draw, sketch or collate to illustrate how they want the garden to look like.
• Up to 125 teams are accepted in the competition.
Registration and timetable:
Enrollment is done by each school by sending an email to email@example.com, by May 5, 2017 inclusive. Participants must follow the following calendar:
May 2-5: Team formation;
05 May: Transmit teams as well as participants’ names to the Organizer. Each team will have a name chosen by its members;
May 08-15: Design of garden projects;
May 15: Collecting the works and enrolling them in the contest;
May 16: Establishing the winning team
May 17: The award ceremony, to be held at Sun Plaza, at 18:30;
May 18-19: Planting the garden with a team of professional landscape gardeners, with the support of students who want to get involved.
• The Grand Prize consists of setting up a garden with a maximum area of 150 m2, worth 3,000 euros. Only one team will be declared winner after the judging, and the school will benefit from the landscaped garden.
• All participating students will receive diplomas and prizes.
Are you ready for gardening? Let the fun begin!