Between June 29 and July 1, between 10:00 and 22:00, Sun Plaza brings technology closer to you, organizing the first interactive exhibition in a shopping center in Bucharest.
Sun Tech Interactive brings together technology enthusiasts who now have the chance to test the latest gadgets, from accessories, peripherals and desktop drives to gaming consoles and Virtual Reality solutions.
The exhibition will take place on the ground floor in Sun Atrium, all Sun Tech Interactive partners will have dedicated spaces where they will feature free to play systems or solutions:
– Acer will bet on interactive entertainment and present its own Mixed Reality solution, along with a variety of high performance gaming devices from the well-known Predator range.
– Trust Gaming will be present with an interactive corner where they will have, besides their well-known peripherals, a place of relaxation where players can play and test at will.
– Sony PlayStation will surprise you with its virtual reality solutions and will have activations dedicated to God of War and Gran Turismo Sports and to the PlayLink platform.
– Epson, a brand already present in Sun Plaza, will make demonstrations with the latest Full HD laser projector, take pictures of those present and print them out and invite children to practice their imagination and draw with the latest generation of interactive video projectors.
– Logitech will display the latest products in an interactive set-up and, according to testing, the peripheral devices accompany PCs and consoles made available to the public.
– PC Garage awaits community enthusiasts preparing gaming contests for Overwatch fans, but also interactive gaming systems.
– Cool Bike, a young brand, will present its avant-garde electric vehicles – bicycles, tricycles, monoculars.
Don’t miss out!